Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Right vs. Wrong

We're big MegaMind fans at our house. It's a fun movie with great one-liners that we quote often.

We were on a road trip recently and Eric piped up saying we just passed through Big Spring. I said, "No, I think this is Andrews because I just saw a sign for Andrews." Jared confirmed we were indeed in Big Spring.

Cue MegaMind movie quote. I turned to Eric and said, "You were right. I was less right."

Eric replied, "No Mom. I was right. You were wrong."

Figures, I always get directions wrong. My siblings will sympathize. Most of them have the problem too.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

That is hilarious!! Also quotes that movie all the time!

emblair said...

The first time we came to visit you guys in Midland, I swore to Daniel and Jeremy that I knew right where Rosa's was...afterall, I'd had off-campus lunch when we lived there and it was a very frequent stop for my group of friends. And it was right by our old house.

Almost 45 minutes and a whole lot of "Oh wait, now I know where we are..." I finally got us to the right spot. And you know how long 45 minutes is in Midland. :)