Monday, December 22, 2008

Since I'm losing anyway...

It's a losing battle.

I can't possibly keep the house clean with all five kids home
all day
with no scheduled activities.

So today I gave in and let it get as bad as it could
and then a little worse.

Don't judge me if find a piece of popcorn on
a random shelf
or
under my couch.

Just know we made a family memory
and some of it is still left over.

This scene was repeated too many times to count...I still feel scratchy thinking of all the popcorn pieces that ended up down my shirt.


It is more fun to throw popcorn if you are jumping off a stool!

There will always be a fight over the weapon.

And tears from the loser.

I recommend a better shield than your foot.

I think they had fun...

5 comments:

Jae said...

What a blast!!!
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!

Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jae said...

Sorry I accidently posted twice!!

Megs said...

Wow! I just scream and yell "HOW ARE WE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD CHRISTMAS IF THE HOUSE IS A MESS?" You are an awesome Mom.

Danielle said...

Love it! I bet the kids had so much fun. Merry Christmas!