Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Nana's visit

It was so nice having Nana here. I used and abused her which is probably why she could only stay 4 days! J/K, Mom!

The big kids LOVED having Nana eat lunch at school with them. Ian got treated to lunch at McD's. I got treated to naps, adult conversations, someone folding my laundry besides me, diaper changing assistance, diminished dishes, etc. It was appreciated!

Walking home from school...


Tara with Nana...


Eric (pulling a face) with Nana...


Ian with Nana...


Amy with Nana...


Kyra with Nana (She is already doing the red raiders guns up...I'm so proud!)...


We had a wonderful time with Nana here. Come back to Texas!!!

9 comments:

Elsha said...

I LOVE the guns up picture of Kyra!

Jaimie said...

Such fun memories! Love the cute pics!

Daniel said...

I'm guessing the pictures of Nana with Eric and Tara were taken as Nana was leaving? Tara looks so sad and it looks like Nana has a tear on her shirt from Tara. Just looking at the picture makes me get teary eyed...such sweet kids.

Becky Shuler said...

Laura, this is your cousin Becky Wood Shuler! I love looking at your blog! I want to invite you to look at mine, but I need your email address. Could you email me at beckyandjosephs@gmail.com ? Thanks!! I LOVE the pictures of your kids with Aunt MaryAnn. How great that she came to help out. I love it when my Mom comes after I have a baby. It is fabulous to have extra help.

MaryAnn said...

I had a delightful time with the kids and love them bunches!!!! It was great to be with the family.
Love ya!
Nana

Megs said...

I love Nana/Mama/Grandma moments. I love seeing Aunt Maryann with all the kids. I bet they loved having her at school with them. What a sweet idea. I will have to have my Mom do that.

emblair said...

How fun! We need a Nana visit too...Molly has been telling me every day for the past week that she wants to go to Nana's house. I just keep telling her "soon..."

Brimaca said...

She's so pretty just like you! Looks like the kids had fun with her. My mom was great to have around too but then she got really sick and was down for three days of her short visit so I had an extra person to wait on. :)

Carrie said...

Kyra is officially the coolest baby ever! Go Tech!