Thursday, October 4, 2012

Map


I called to Kyra, "It's time to get in the car and get the big kids from school."  She asked me to wait so she could get her things.  You never know what things will be important for a four year old to bring on a trip around the corner.  A toy, blanket, umbrella, who knows.  On this day she came carrying her Book of Mormon. 

"Keeks, are you bringing your scriptures today," I asked.  "Yep. They tell you the way to go.  That means they're a map," chirped Kyra

The simple faith of children is a remarkable thing.

5 comments:

wigglerbug said...

That's why I like little kids praying in my behalf!

emblair said...

Best map around! So sweet.

grammawood said...

How sweet! I love your family.

Brimaca said...

That's so cute!!!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.