Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Motor Cross

The things we do for our kids. A few weekends ago it was standing in the parking lot of a local motor cycle shop watching a guy pop wheelies on his motorcycle. I was totally ok with it until the announcer reminded everyone to be ready to run if the motorcycle was missing its rider and was barreling in our direction. Has that really happened? I looked at my five kids, then at Jared. I figured the best course of action was for Jared to heroically dive in front of the moving vehicle and I would cower protectively over the children and then the bike would stop inches from Jared. I mean that is how it happens in the movies, right?

Ian loved it. I mean look at that face?

I can't resist Eric's face in this picture.
That's how I'll look when Ian is 15 and learning to drive my car.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

We were there too...how did we miss you guys? I'm sure your boys loved it, and your girls too, our kids did. :)

Brimaca said...

Your last comment still has me in stitches. :)

emblair said...

Ian driving a car. I'm not sure I can process that statement!