Sunday, February 20, 2011

She's 4!

Happy Birthday Amy!

Amy turned four. As a special birthday gift, she and I went to see Tangled together...just Mommy and Amy. I thought that would be a super cool gift. (Amy wanted Kyra there the entire time, but I sure enjoyed being able to focus on just one child). Amy's favorite part of the movie was the boy getting hit in the head with a frying pan. She thought that was hilarious! She didn't like the movie theater seats though. She said they hurt her bottom. We ended our special date with a trip to McDonald's. She insisted that I order a happy meal too so I could give my toy to Kyra.


We enjoyed presents
she asked for shoes...not toys just shoes

The cake was good

At least it looks like Amy liked it.

A little about Amy. She is excited to go to big preschool in the fall. She thinks she doesn't need to hold hands in a parking lot or crossing the street anymore because "Mom! I'm four now and big." She is independent, strong willed, fearless, and confident. She is super smart and can usually do Ian's kindergarten homework. She wants to be just like her big sister Tara.

5 comments:

Elsha said...

Happy birthday to Amy! I can't believe she's 4!

Sarah said...

I love how she only wanted shoes. LOL Happy Birthday Big Girl Amy!

Becky Shuler said...

Happy birthday, Amy! You are adorable! I love your new princess dress up shoes. Juliette got those for her birthday last year and wears them all the time! I like how you are so thoughtful to share with your little sister.

Megs said...

Happy Birthday Amy. I hope you have a wonderful 4 year old year. We love you.

emblair said...

Hope you enjoyed your happy meal. Such a sweet big sister! Happy Birthday miss Amy!!!!!