Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eric's 6


We had another birthday at our place. Eric turned 6 years old and it seems like yesterday I had him. Where does the time go?

Man I love that kid. He has been a huge blessing in my life. His calm spirit has brought peace to mine in times of need. Heavenly Father was very kind when he sent Eric to me. I thank him for that. I appreciate Eric's love, humor, and happiness. Before I get too sappy here's his birthday glory!...


sharing cupcakes with his Kindergarten class

McDonald's for dinner

Making a wish

Every one wants to look at Eric's GI Joe toy

Camo pants are so cool that he put them on over his pjs

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Looks like a fun one!

emblair said...

He is such a great kiddo. Looks like he had a fun birthday!

Ally said...

Your kids are like cute little carbon copies of each other! That pic up top looks just like Amy!

Brimaca said...

I was just gonna say what Ally did. They do all look a ton alike! Happy b-day Eric!