Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ah, responsibility


Tara has had the good fortune of doing lots of errands with me lately. You know, like shopping at Target and going to the mall. We've really enjoyed each others' company. After one of our many little outings, Tara came into my room and sat on the bed with me. She was talking about how much she enjoyed our time together. She explained it like this...

"Mom it has been almost like being a grown-up, only without all the hard stuff like changing diapers and making dinner."

Yeah, she's pretty smart. All the fun and none of the responsibility...I'll take it.

5 comments:

Megs said...

She is so cute. Feed me more Tara stories I just love them...and her.

emblair said...

LOVE her! She's one smart cookie too!

Megan said...

She is too funny! and she's smart so she must take after you! :)

Dianne said...

She's a smart kid.

Brimaca said...

I had fun catching up! They are allso cute. I love the new family pic too.